Monday, June 7, 2010

Workout update -- week 1

I only got in two workouts last week. But, I did have packing and moving as a little bit of an excuse. And packing burns calories, right?

On the bright side, I've roped BF into doing the Couch to 5K program with me. It will be my 3rd time doing the program, and BF's first. He's way more in shape than me right now, so it will be a piece of cake for him. It's really quite sweet of him to do it with me. He knows that I am more motivated with a buddy.

I wish I was one of those natural runners. You know, the kind that can pick up and run 10 miles even though they haven't put their running shoes on since last winter? But, alas, I am not. If I get out the habit, I have to start from scratch.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weight Loss Ticker